Thursday, November 26, 2009

The First Look

Shayne spent hours and hours last night cool-ifying Quinten's helmet. We decided to go with: Lil' 49er for the first style of his many fashion statements to come. We have a 49er decal coming, but Shayne got all the painting done. It turned out really cute. QB is still not much of a fan, but we're hoping he "grows" into it quickly...



9 comments:

kedwards said...

Such a cutie! Shayne did such a good job!

Aves said...

I LOVE IT!!!! He looks so darn precious, he can make anything look cute :) Thanks for letting my crash for Thanksgiving! YUM!

Kati said...

It's true momma's always know. . . love the football look!

Stan and Jamie said...

What a little stud!! Nice paint job Shayne! :)

Kristie Summers said...

what a cute idea!!! we see kids at pete's therapy with these helmets all the time, but never one this cute. doing fun stuff like this always helps the process.

Melissa Braegger said...

You sure made that helmet super cute-I thought it was an actual helmet at first. I hope that he adjusts to wearing it soon:) Way to go on the mom intuition-we always know.

Linz said...

Looks great! Nice work! (-James Bartlett -- howdy by the way!)

Bybee family said...

I think his helmet has definitely been cool-ified! :) Thank goodness for mother's intuition, he's a handsome little guy!

Gypsy Girl said...

i love it!! so shayne's boy!

This Year's Wrap Up

 I love our family's blog books. I love capturing the moments and freezing them in time so we can look back and relive those fun memorie...