Friday, November 20, 2009

QB is 8 months old!!


I can't believe he is this old already! Sometimes the time has flown by and sometimes crept, but he has always kept me on my toes. Quinten has become a total pro at so many things...
  • sitting--it's his favorite talent
  • spitting up-definitely close second favorite talent
  • waking mom up multiple times a night--it's just plain fun
  • removing all shoes from his feet--every time
  • throwing fits--usually when we have a food he wants (ie. ice cream)
  • whining if mom is in the room--purely for my benefit I'm sure
  • pulling his sisters' nice hair--way too early to have discovered this talent
  • opening and closing drawers and cupboards--systematically removing ALL contents
  • magically appearing in different spots--he doesn't crawl yet, but somehow he gets where he wants to go.

1 comment:

Summer and Brian said...

This is a great list! i went to ammon's school to volunteer and he started crying-it's so nice when your kids show you how much they appreciate you. Quinten is a cute boy and I love your girls' conversations!

This Year's Wrap Up

 I love our family's blog books. I love capturing the moments and freezing them in time so we can look back and relive those fun memorie...