Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shirts vs. Skins

We were driving down to Olivia's soccer practice and passed a field where some guys were playing soccer.

Olivia and Izzy: MOM! They're NAKED!
Mom: No, they are actually playing a soccer game, but they don't have uniforms like your team, so one team wears shirts and one team doesn't wear shirts. That's how they can tell who's on which team.
Olivia: Yeah, but girls don't play that, because they've got BOOBS!
Izzy: yeah, boys just have red dots...
Olivia: They are called nibbles, Izzy.
Izzy: yeah, right now I have red dots, too. So does daddy.
Olivia: Yeah, but I'm growing boobs (she puffs out her chest) I'm growing them right now!
Izzy: (puffs out her chest) yeah, me too!!

7 comments:

Kat said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Aria said...

Oh, my gosh, that is the FUNNIEST conversation I've ever heard! I was laughing so hard, I probably woke Sydney up. I might have to put a link on my blog. Wow, with those girls....you need to keep a tape recorder around with you at all times!

..."nibbles" and "red dots". Hilarious.

Aves said...

OH DEAR.. those girls, you definitely have your work cut out for you!! HILARIOUS... I'm curious what Shayne thought of all this!! :)

The Lenehan Family said...

That is hilarious!! Kids say the funniest things!

Kati said...

Those kind of conversations never happen around here. . . poor Quinten will know way too much!

Stan and Jamie said...

HA HA HA!!!

Miss M said...

Well, gee, if it's that easy, I would have started much earlier.

Love your girls. They crack me up.

This Year's Wrap Up

 I love our family's blog books. I love capturing the moments and freezing them in time so we can look back and relive those fun memorie...